Thursday, March 26, 2009

Classes!

Goodmorning!,

How are you all.
I just wanted to start teaching some classes which of coursewill be all related to crafts, scrapbooking and stampin. I have all set up for the first class. If you really want to join this classes email me at sophiannadesigns@yahoo.com just tell me you want to join and I will send you the pages you have to print. I tried puttig the pages on the blog but it did not let me so let me put a little description from the first introduction on the first class. I have changes the color of the text to make it easier for you to know what is what



Welcome to a new unit of Scrapbooking…!!!! This unit is all based on designing and creating your OWN scrapbooking products. You will have to design the following things.
patterned paper
embellishments
tags
2 sets of stamps (8 in total, 4 in each set)
Own mini catalogue with your products

This work will be done by yourself and will be lasting 1 whole month. This project starts on April 1, 2009 and ends on April 29. You will have to hand in your project on April 30, 2009. Your final piece of work will be emailed to
sophiannadesigns@yahoo.com. You will have to mail the following things.......

And it keeps on going so if you want to join just email me.
Thanks

Sophianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! But not in a mean way!!